Monday-Friday, School-dismissal-time through 6 p.m.; August 10, 2021 – May 24, 2022
(dates may change due to changes in LSC calendar)
Location: LUM Ray Ewry Center, 525 N 4th St., Lafayette, IN 47901
Sign Up Your Children TODAY — Click HERE
- FIRST DAY — Tuesday, August 10
- Winter Break — December 22 – January 4
- FIRST DAY — Wednesday, January 5
- Spring Break — March 21 – 25
- Days Closed — September 6, October 18 – 22, November 24 – 26, December 22-January 4, January 17, February 21, March 22- 26 (dates may change due to changes in LSC calendar)
- LAST DAY — Wednesday, June 2 (date may change due to changes in LSC calendar)
- School Calendar — LUM After School Program always follows the regular Lafayette School Corporation calendar (dates may change due to changes in LSC calendar)
- LSC Delays — no change to ASP
- LSC Early Dismissal — ASP canceled
- LSC Cancels School for any reason — ASP canceled
- LSC days off — ASP closed — September 7, October 19- 23, November 25- 27, December 23-January 5, January 18, February 15, March 22- 26
- 2021 Open House
- Tours of the LUM Ray Ewry Center (525 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN) may be arranged by emailing Kristi Hogue at email@example.com.
- Parent/guardian must attend
- Please come see the facility, meet staff
and get answers to any questions that you may have, and learn in detail what your child will experience in the After School Program
Fees & Payment Information
- Fees: $35 weekly fee for each child -or- $110 monthly fee for each child
- Fees are due in advance (at least one school day before the first of each week/month)
- Late fee: $10.00 each time your fees are not paid on time
- Repeated lateness could result in removal from the program
3 Ways to Pay — Pay Online -or- Pay in Person -or- Pay by Mail
- Pay Online – through Paypal – click HERE
- Pay in Person –
- Pay when you drop off or pick up your child(ren)
- Stop by the LUM Office (420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901),
Monday-Friday: 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Pay by Mail – Make checks payable to Lafayette Urban Ministry; and mail to Lafayette Urban Ministry, 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901
Payment Expectations, click HERE
- Immunization Record — A current shot record with the current year’s date is required before application will be accepted
- Medication and allergy information on the application form
Attendance, Absence & Pick-Up Information
- If a child is not going to attend ASP for a day or more, parents must let LUM know as soon as possible but no later than noon on the day of the absence.
- Pick Up
- Children must be picked up by 6 p.m. each day
- Only parents may pick up children; other adults picking up children must be authorized in writing and in advance by parents – no exceptions
- Must park in legal parking spaces at the LUM Ray Ewry Youth Center
- Handicap Parking is available only in designated area
- Communication with Families for whom English is a Second Language
- LUM welcomes children from all backgrounds. Communication with parents is very important for your children’s growth, learning and safety. If you are not able to communicate in English, please have an emergency contact person listed for LUM who speaks English and is authorized to pick up your children.
- Children’s belongings:
- LUM is not responsible for lost, broken or stolen items
- Items not allowed in school are not allowed at ASP
- Children are not allowed to bring anything from home, including but not limited to: toys, electronics, candy, or food.
Forms & Information:
- Discipline/Guidance Policy, click HERE
- Payment Expectations, click HERE
- For a PDF version of the Application Form, click HERE.
- Lafayette School Corporation Calendars, click HERE
After School Program Application — Click HERE
No LUM Program applicant shall suffer discrimination due to his/her race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, physical handicap, sexual orientation, political association or belief, or union affiliation or activity.