After School Program – APPLICATION PROCESS
After School Program application will NOT be accepted until ALL of the below items are submitted.
- Fill out the Application Form.
ASP Application (PDF), click HERE to print
— or —
Stop by the LUM office at
420 N 4th Street, Lafayette,
Monday-Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pay First Weekly Fee per child (non-refundable): $30 for each child or Pay First Monthly Fee per child (non-refundable): $110 for each child
- Pay Online HERE -or- Pay in Person -or- Pay by Mail
- Submit the following for each child:
- Immunization Record — current year
- Physical Exam form from physician
If you have additional questions, please email or call Kristi Hogue (firstname.lastname@example.org | 765-423-2691).
Important After School Program Information may be found HERE
- Includes important information for students & parents
— dates, open house, fees, forms & more
Who’s eligible for the After School Program:
- Elementary aged children – Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Students attending the following schools:
- Lafayette School Corporation — all schools
- West Lafayette Community School Corporation — all schools
- Tippecanoe School Corporation — Battle Ground Elementary, Burnett Creek Elementary, Klondike Elementary, Battle Ground Middle, Klondike Middle
- Limited to 70 children