LUM Jubilee Christmas for 2022 is FULL.
Here are two other Christmas programs for which you may be eligible. Read the registration information below — and contact them directly, if you have any questions.
Other Christmas Assistance Programs
Faith Church – Christmas for Everyone
- Registration — Wednesday, October 26 – Wednesday, November 2 — see the table below for dates, times & places
- More details, please go to faithlafayette.org/community-centers/events/christmas-for-everyone
|Wednesday, October 26||10:00am – 4:00pm||Mount Hope Church – 1718 N 15th St, Lafayette, IN 47904|
|Thursday, October 27||9:00am – Noon||Community Reformed Church – 2501 S 18th St, Lafayette, IN 47909|
|Friday, October 28||9:00am – Noon||Community Reformed Church – 2501 S 18th St, Lafayette, IN 47909|
|Friday, October 28||4:00pm – 7:00pm||Northend Community Center – 2000 Elmwood Ave, Lafayette, IN 47904|
|Saturday, October 29||9:00am – Noon||Northend Community Center – 2000 Elmwood Ave, Lafayette, IN 47904|
|Monday, October 31||9:00am – Noon||River City Community Center – 2842 Old U.S. 231, Lafayette, IN 47909|
|Tuesday, November 1||9:00am – Noon||Northend Community Center – 2000 Elmwood Ave, Lafayette, IN 47904|
|Tuesday, November 1||4:00pm – 7:00pm||Northend Community Center – 2000 Elmwood Ave, Lafayette, IN 47904|
|Wednesday, November 2||4:00pm – 7:00pm||Northend Community Center – 2000 Elmwood Ave, Lafayette, IN 47904|
Salvation Army – Christmas Assistance Program – 1110 Union Street, Lafayette | 765-742-0006
- Registration – Online or In-Person:
- Monday, November 7, 2022 – 9 a.m. to Noon
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022 – 3 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022 – 9 a.m. to Noon
- Thursday, November 10, 2022 – 3 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 11, 2022 – 9 a.m. to Noon
- What to Bring: Photo ID, Household Income, SS cards & proof of birthdate for all children
LUM Jubilee Christmas for 2022 is FULL.
- Date – Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Jubilee Christmas is a special LUM program for families with children ages 12 years old & younger. If you participate in Jubilee Christmas, you will be invited to a host site and provided with new toys for your children. You will also receive gift wrap and some food items & gift cards to make your Christmas dinner more special.
- Each Child (12 years old & younger) – Toys, plus gift wrap
- Each Teen (13 to 18 years old) – Gift card
- Each Family – Food card & Meat/protein food card
- Type of event — each site will decide on the type of event they will host — Limited In-Person, Curb-side or Walk-Through
- CURB-SIDE or WALK-THROUGH events
- Family adult representative
- Will be given a specific appointment
- Must not attend if sick
- Must wear a face mask
- Must wash hands if entering the building
- Must allow for a temperature check
- Must disclose in advance if they are sick, have COVID-19 or FLU symptoms or been around someone with COVID-19
How to sign up for Jubilee Christmas:
- You must meet the eligibility requirements below and REGISTER in-person
- Family adult representative must have a working PHONE and an EMAIL account that is checked regularly
- Registration is in-person ONLY
- Open Registration
- Wednesday, October 12 starting at 4:30 p.m. — until all spots are filled.
- In Person Only
- Registration is first-come, first-served
- LUM is restricted to a limited number of families that we may register
- If you received postcard in the mail, please register online ASAP
- If you do not receive a postcard, open registration begins on Wednesday, October 12 at 4:30 p.m.
Who’s eligible for Jubilee Christmas:
- You must have legal custody of at least one child who is 12 years old or younger (as of December 10, 2022)
- You must be a resident of Tippecanoe County (Indiana)
- Your household income must be less than 150% of the poverty threshold
What information you need to give LUM:
- Name and date of birth for everyone living in your household
- Address, phone number, email address
- Monthly Household Income Total (must include all working adults in the household)
- To verify income eligibility you must provide ONE of the following:
- SNAP case number, TANF case number or Medicaid case number
- Copy of your child’s current Federal FREE Lunch acceptance letter (not reduced)
- Proof of household income of each working adult (pay stubs of all working adults in the household)
More important information:
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-423-2691
- If your registration is complete and approved, your family will be assigned in November to a host site for Jubilee Christmas Day (Saturday, December 10).
- Families may only participate in ONE local Christmas toy assistance program.
Once you are registered for LUM Jubilee Christmas, your name will be shared with the sponsors of all of the local assistance programs like the American Red Cross, Bauer Family Resources, Lyn Treece Boy & Girls Club, Wabash Valley Alliance, Faith Church & the Salvation Army.
Check out the photos from Jubilee Christmas: