- Date – Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Jubilee Christmas is a special LUM program for families with children ages 12 years old & younger. If you participate in Jubilee Christmas, you will be invited to a host site and provided with new toys for your children. You will also receive gift wrap and some food items & gift cards to make your Christmas dinner more special.
- Each Child (12 years old & younger) – Toys, plus gift wrap
- Each Teen (13 to 18 years old) – Gift card
- Each Family – Food card & Meat/protein food card
- Due to COVID-19, events in 2020 will be changed as follows:
- Only CURB-SIDE or WALK-THROUGH events
- Family adult representative
- Will be given a specific appointment
- Must wear a face mask
- Must wash hands if entering the building
- Must allow for a temperature check
- Must disclose in advance if they are sick, have COVID-19 symptoms or been around someone with COVID-19
- Must not attend if sick
- You must meet the eligibility requirements below and REGISTER online
- Family adult representative must have a working PHONE and an EMAIL account that is checked regularly
- Registration is ONLINE ONLY
- Open Registration
- Monday, October 18 starting at 4:30 p.m. — until all spots are filled.
- A link to the online registration form will be posted on this webpage at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, October 19.
- Registration is first-come, first-served
- LUM is restricted to a limited number of families that we may register
- If you received postcard in the mail, please register online ASAP
- If you do not receive a postcard, open registration begins on Monday, October 18 at 4:30 p.m.
Who’s eligible for Jubilee Christmas:
- You must have legal custody of at least one child who is 12 years old or younger (as of December 11, 2021)
- You must be a resident of Tippecanoe County (Indiana)
- Your household income must be less than 150% of the poverty threshold
What information you need to give LUM:
- Name and date of birth for everyone living in your household
- Address, phone number, email address
- Monthly Household Income Total (must include all working adults in the household)
- To verify income eligibility you must provide ONE of the following:
- SNAP case number, TANF case number or Medicaid case number
- Copy of your child’s current Federal FREE Lunch acceptance letter (not reduced)
- Proof of household income of each working adult (pay stubs of all working adults in the household)
More important information:
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-423-2691
- If your registration is complete and approved, your family will be assigned in November to a host site for Jubilee Christmas Day (Saturday, December 11).
- Families may only participate in ONE local Christmas toy assistance program.
Once you are registered for LUM Jubilee Christmas, your name will be shared with the sponsors of all of the local assistance programs like the American Red Cross, Bauer Family Resources, Lyn Treece Boy & Girls Club, Wabash Valley Alliance, Faith Church & the Salvation Army.
Other Christmas Assistance Programs
Faith Church – Christmas for Everyone — more information to come
Salvation Army – Christmas Assistance Program — more information to come
Check out the photos from Jubilee Christmas: