Immigration Clinic

What’s Offered:  10575196_768525713188979_8932596467946438936_o

  • Help with…Immigration issues
    • Gaining citizenship
    • Getting consideration for DACA
    • Applying for emergency visas, asylum or green cards
  • Other areas of help offered include: Adjustment of Status, Asylum applications, Consular Processing, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA), Employment authorization, Family-based petitions, Naturalization/Citizenship, Temporary Protected Status (TPS), U visas, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) petitions
  • Type of help offered includes: Help completing forms, Filings with USCIS, Representation at Asylum Interviews (Credible Fear Interviews, Reasonable Fear Interviews)
  • Citizenship Classes (FREE), learn more HERE
  • Naturalization (Citizenship) Information, click HERE
  • Apply for Citizenship – On Your Own. To get started, click HERE
  • Referrals to other services – List of Other Resources

How to use the Immigration Clinic services:

  • Request Services online — complete online form HERE
  • Make an appointment by calling 765-423-2691 or emailing
  • Immigration Clinic office hours/location
    • Hours: Monday, 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.; Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
    • Place: LUM Office, 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette
    • Immigration Clinic will be Closed on days when LUM is closed for a Holiday
  • Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & the Answers
    • General FAQs, click HERE
    • Naturalization (Citizenship) FAQs, click HERE

Who may use the Immigration Clinic:

  • Must be a resident of Tippecanoe County, Benton County, Carroll County, Clinton County, Montgomery County, Warren County or White County in Indiana

What you should bring with you:

  • Photo ID
  • USCIS Issued documents including US Permanent Resident Card
  • Employment authorization card
  • All documents related to your issue


  • Request Services Form, click HERE
    – use to request services from the LUM Immigration Clinic
  • Client Intake Form, click HERE
    – complete once you have been invited for an appointment with the LUM Immigration Clinic

Family Safety Planning INFORMATION — click HERE

  • Family Preparedness Binder – Safety Planning (PDF):
    Choose a language: English | Spanish |
  • Know Your Rights: A Guide to Your Rights When Interacting with Law Enforcement (PDF):
    Choose a language: English | Spanish | Chinese | Amharic |

 | FAQsOther Resources | Home | Top of Page |

Contact information:

Susan Brouillette, Immigration Clinic director | 765-423-2691