Due to COVID-19, the information below may change.
Please check back before attending for more information.
All residents of Tippecanoe County (Indiana) are invited to attend the annual LUM Community Thanksgiving Feast. Due to COVID-19, all meals will be available for carry-out only. LUM is still planning on servicing more than 800 meals.
- Free meal & beverages
- Turkey, stuffing/dressing, vegetables, mashed potatoes & gravy, bread, dessert
- To go meals only
How to attend the LUM Community Thanksgiving Feast:
- Free; Open to all Tippecanoe County residents; No need to sign up in advance; Show up in person
- Date: Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Time: Noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Place: Central Presbyterian Church — Social Hall Entrance is on 7th Street
31 N 7th Street, Downtown Lafayette, IN
- Parking: 8th Street Parking Lot
- Due to COVID-19, events in 2020 will be changed as follows:
- TO-GO meals ONLY
- Will line up outside — social distancing — six feet apart
- Must disclose in advance if they are sick, have COVID-19 symptoms or been around someone with COVID-19
- Must not attend if sick
- Must sign a waiver & submit full name
- Must wear a face mask
- Must allow for a temperature check
- Must wash hands before entering the building
Who may attend the LUM Community Thanksgiving Feast:
- Tippecanoe County residents
What you should bring with you:
- Picture ID
- Face mask
firstname.lastname@example.org | 765-423-2691