Each child is expected to behave in a respectful way at LUM Camp.
Listed below are rules each child will need to follow to make camp a wonderful experience for all:
- No put downs or name calling. Camp is a time to have fun, show respect for each other and make new friends.
- Each camper is expected to leave his hands and feet to himself and not get into others belongings. Therefore, we will not tolerate fist fights.
- Be a good listener and follow directions.
- Always stay with a counselor or adult leader. A camper is never to go off by him/herself.
- Be a team player and display a good attitude.
Parent/guardian of each camper must read and understand the Behavior Expectations of camp.
Parent/guardian of each camper must agree to bring their child home from camp if he/she is asked by the director to leave camp based on the child’s behavior.