After School Program – APPLICATION PROCESS
After School Program application will NOT be accepted until ALL of the below items are submitted.
- Fill out the Online Application Form, click HERE
- Pay First Weekly Fee per child (non-refundable): $35 for each child -or- Pay First Monthly Fee per child (non-refundable): $110 for each child
- Pay Online HERE -or- Pay in Person -or- Pay by Mail
- Submit the following for each child:
- Online Application Form – Completed, click HERE
- Immunization Record — current year
- Physical Exam form from physician
- Payment, if not paid online
If you have additional questions, please email or call Kristi Hogue (email@example.com | 765-423-2691).
Important After School Program Information may be found HERE
- Includes important information for students & parents
— dates, open house, fees, forms & more
- OPEN HOUSE: Tours of the LUM Ray Ewry Youth Center (525 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN) may be arranged by emailing Kristi Hogue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who’s eligible for the After School Program:
- Elementary aged children – Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Students attending the following schools:
- Lafayette School Corporation — all schools
- West Lafayette Community School Corporation — all schools
- Tippecanoe School Corporation — Burnett Creek Elementary, Klondike Elementary and Klondike Middle Schools
- Lafayette Christian School and St. James Lutheran School
- Limited to 60 children