Suspended Until Further Notice due to COVID-19 Pandemic
If you are interested in participating in the future, please check back or email the Rev. Susan Brouillette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ten (10) classes; two per week for five weeks – FREE
- Learn more about United States history and government
- Prepare permanent residents for the naturalization exam
Dates & Times:
- Fall 2020 – September 15 – October 15, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Spring 2021 – April 6 – May 6, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Summer 2021 – tba
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Place: LARA, 1100 Elizabeth St., Lafayette
How to sign up:
- To register, select the term you wish to attend (below) and sign up online:
- Please note: you are signing for 10 classes that meet twice a week for five weeks
Who may attend:
- Tippecanoe County residents only
What you should bring with you:
- Paper and a pencil or pen
- Free English assessment test required to take class—available at LARA
- LARA: Marisol Sanchez (email@example.com | 765-476-2920)
- LUM: Susan Brouillette, Immigration Clinic director
(firstname.lastname@example.org | 765-423-2691)
Sponsored by the Lafayette Adult Resource Academy and Lafayette Urban Ministry
Volunteer – click HERE to sign up to volunteer with the Citizenship Classes