COVID-19 Update – all participants must be fully vaccinated and wear a face mask at all times.
If you are interested in participating in the future, please check back or email Christian Gallo (765-423-2691 | email@example.com).
- Ten (10) classes; two per week for five weeks – FREE
- Learn more about United States history and government
- Prepare permanent residents for the naturalization exam
Dates & Times:
- September 14 – October 14, 2021
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Time: 12:30 to 2 p.m.
Place: LARA, 1100 Elizabeth St., Lafayette
How to sign up:
- To register, check back soon.
- Please note: you are signing for 10 classes that meet twice a week for five weeks
Who may attend:
- Tippecanoe County residents only
- All participants must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
What you should bring with you:
- Paper and a pencil or pen
- Free English assessment test required to take class—available at LARA
- Must wear a face mask at all times
- LARA: 765-476-2920
- LUM: Christian Gallo, Immigration Clinic director (765-423-2691 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sponsored by the Lafayette Adult Resource Academy and Lafayette Urban Ministry
Volunteer – click HERE to sign up to volunteer with the Citizenship Classes