- Food items
- Canned food
- Boxed meals
- Meat (when available)
- Fresh vegetables & fruit — Summer months on Saturdays
- Paper & cleaning products (when available)
- Toiletries (when available)
How to use the Food Pantry:
- Visit the Food Pantry in person
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
St. John’s Episcopal Church, 600 Ferry Street, Lafayette
– 6th Street Entrance — at the corner of 6th Street and Ferry Street in downtown Lafayette. Look for the green canopy over the red door (see photo).
- Only allowed to use the Food Pantry once every two weeks (twice a month)
Who may use the Food Pantry:
- Tippecanoe County residents only
- Adults – over 18 years of age
- Only allowed to use the Food Pantry every two weeks (twice a month)
What you should bring with you:
- Picture ID
Donna Barker, St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry director
email@example.com | 765-742-4079 ext 106
- For a list of other Food Pantries (listed by county), click HERE
- For a list of Mobile Pantry dates and locations, click HERE
- For a list of Food Education Classes, click HERE
- Baked Goods Distribution — Day-old bakery and produce items provide an abundant variety of food to many low income families each week. Food Finders Food Bank, Inc. provides the baked goods. Volunteers load, haul, unload and distribute items.
Location: First Baptist Church, 411 N 7th Street, Lafayette
Hours: Thursday, 11:00-11:30 a.m.