LUM Camp – REGISTRATION PROCESS
LUM Camp registration will NOT be accepted until ALL of the below items are submitted.
- Fill out the Registration Form, click HERE
- Pay $5 Camp Fee per child.
- Pay Online HERE -or- Pay in Person -or- Pay by Mail
- Submit the following in person at the LUM Office, 420 N 4th St., Lafayette — for each child attending camp:
- Immunization Record
- Hand-written “LETTER” to your child.
For more detailed instructions, click HERE
- TANF or Food Stamps ID card — or proof of monthly household income
Drop off items listed above at the LUM Office, 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette.
For a PDF version of the Camp Registration & Medication Record Forms, click HERE.
Important LUM Camp Information may be found HERE
- Includes important information for Campers
— dates, what to bring, what not to bring, schedule, drop-off/pick-up details & more
Who’s eligible for LUM Camp:
- Children between the ages of 8 to 10 years old — during the entire time of camp (Tuesday, July 31 through Friday, August 3, 2018)
- Family must qualify for Federal free lunch, food stamps, or TANF
— or have a family income at or below 150% of the poverty level
- Limited to 90 children
Joe Micon, LUM Camp director
765.423.2691 | email@example.com