Dates & Times:
- Spring 2019 – April 16 – May 16, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Summer 2019 – July 16 – August 15, 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Fall 2019 – October 8 – November 7, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Place: LARA, 1100 Elizabeth St., Lafayette
- Ten (10) classes; two per week for five weeks
- Learn more about United States history and government
- Prepare permanent residents for the naturalization exam
How to sign up:
- To register, select the term you wish to attend (below) and sign up online:
- Please note: you are signing for 10 classes that meet twice a week for five weeks
- For more information, please call or email Marisol Sanchez (765-476-2920 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
Who may attend:
- Tippecanoe County residents only
- Students must have completed the registration process with LARA, including minimum 12 hours English instruction or demonstrate language proficiency at 12th grade level
What you should bring with you:
- Paper and pencil/pen
- Free English assessment test required to take class—available at LARA
Sponsored by the Lafayette Adult Resource Academy and Lafayette Urban Ministry
Volunteer – click HERE to sign up to volunteer with the Citizenship Classes